Special Country Session - Argentina
Thursday, 21 April 2022, 3:30 p.m.–4:50 p.m. | Cartagena, Colombia
- Room Assignment:
- Cartagena Convention Center, Level 2, Barahona 3
- Eduardo Vallejo, YPF Tecnología
- Carlos Macellari, Independent Consultant
- Included with Registration
An important compliment to the technical program, ICE 2022 Special Country Sessions provide participants with an overview of energy industry activity in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Guyana, Mexico, Peru, Suriname and Trinidad and Tobago.
Each session includes brief overview presentations delivered by executives working in the country followed by a moderated panel discussion highlighting recent exploration activity and investment opportunities.
Discussions will not only revolve around the geological potential of the key countries but also the overall political and economic outlooks that will impact business decisions and exploration strategies.
- Fernanda Raggio, Executive Manager for Exploration
- Sebastian Galeazzi, Vice President of Exploration, Pluspetrol
- Nidia Alvarez Crogh, President, Equinor Argentina
- Sean Rooney, President, Shell Argentina
- Horacio Marín, Corporate Managing Director of E&P, Tecpetrol
Centro de Convenciones de Cartagena de Indias
Getsemaní, Cra 8
+57 5 6544000