Special Country Session - Trinidad & Tobago
Thursday, 21 April 2022, 8:30 a.m.–9:50 a.m. | Cartagena, Colombia
- Room Assignment:
- Cartagena Convention Center, Level 2, Barahona 3
- Javed Razack, Geological Society of Trinidad and Tobago
- Included with Registration
An important compliment to the technical program, ICE 2022 Special Country Sessions provide participants with an overview of energy industry activity in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Guyana, Mexico, Peru, Suriname and Trinidad and Tobago.
Each session includes brief overview presentations delivered by executives working in the country followed by a moderated panel discussion highlighting recent exploration activity and investment opportunities.
Discussions will not only revolve around the geological potential of the key countries but also the overall political and economic outlooks that will impact business decisions and exploration strategies.
- Ayasha Nickie, Director, Downstream Petroleum Management Division, Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries
- Xavier Moonan, Exploration Manager, Touchstone Exploration
- Ryan Ramsook, Executive Manager Subsurface, Trinity Exploration and Petroleum
- Marc Quesnel, Exploration Manager – Trinidad & Tobago and Colombia, Shell
Centro de Convenciones de Cartagena de Indias
Getsemaní, Cra 8
+57 5 6544000