Special Country Session - Mexico
Thursday, 21 April 2022, 1:40 p.m.–3:00 p.m. | Cartagena, Colombia
- Room Assignment:
- Cartagena Convention Center, Level 2, Barahona 3
- Leonardo Aguilera, Pemex
- Sandra Coleman, BHP
- Included with Registration
An important compliment to the technical program, ICE 2022 Special Country Sessions provide participants with an overview of energy industry activity in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Guyana, Mexico, Peru, Suriname and Trinidad and Tobago.
Each session includes brief overview presentations delivered by executives working in the country followed by a moderated panel discussion highlighting recent exploration activity and investment opportunities.
Discussions will not only revolve around the geological potential of the key countries but also the overall political and economic outlooks that will impact business decisions and exploration strategies.
- Leonardo Aguilera, Subdirector of Exploration, Pemex E&P
- Greg Hebertson, Vice President – Global Exploration, Murphy Oil
- Tomás Zapata, Director Exploration Assets, Americas, Repsol
- Merlín Cochran, Director General, Mexican Hydrocarbon Association (Amexhi)
Centro de Convenciones de Cartagena de Indias
Getsemaní, Cra 8
+57 5 6544000