Special Country Session - Bolivia
Friday, 22 April 2022, 8:30 a.m.–9:50 a.m. | Cartagena, Colombia
- Room Assignment:
- Cartagena Convention Center, Level 2, Barahona 3
- Andrea López Vega, TotalEnergies
- Included with Registration
An important compliment to the technical program, ICE 2022 Special Country Sessions provide participants with an overview of energy industry activity in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Guyana, Mexico, Peru, Suriname and Trinidad and Tobago.
Each session includes brief overview presentations delivered by executives working in the country followed by a moderated panel discussion highlighting recent exploration activity and investment opportunities.
Discussions will not only revolve around the geological potential of the key countries but also the overall political and economic outlooks that will impact business decisions and exploration strategies.
- Raúl Mayta Jimenez, Vice Minister, Ministry of Hydrocarbons
- German Jimenez Terán, Executive Director, ANH Bolivia
- Armin Dorgathen Tapia, Interim President, YPFB Corporación
- Camilo Restrepo, Andean Basins Exploration Lead, Repsol
Centro de Convenciones de Cartagena de Indias
Getsemaní, Cra 8
+57 5 6544000